Attention to Detail
There is nothing worse than outlining a budget and timeline for a project your contractor agreed to, and then realizing they dropped the ball. Now you are out of money, out of time, and left with a mess. When time and money are on the line, we rely on our attention to detail. That is why Annese believes project management to be an essential element toward ensuring that all outlined goals and deliverables have been met upon the completion of a project.
Annese relies on our Project Management Office (PMO) to coordinate and lead the project team through each phase of the implementation ensuring a smooth and seamless process for our customers and stakeholders.
You Get a Proven Project Management Methodology:
- Initiating: Project authorization, including defining project objectives and outlining the preliminary scope statement
- Planning: Defining scope, communications plan, schedule, resource planning, quality and risk planning
- Executing: Manage project execution by confirming resource availability, performing resource assignment, managing implementation and deliverables, and facilitating project communication updates and status checks
- Controlling: Monitor project changes and implement change control, manage project team and project schedule, and verifying scope control through review of project deliverables
- Closing: Review deliverables and transfer project documentation, advise on operational procedures, administer lesson learned, and formally sign off on project completion
The Annese PMO is the key ingredient to the overall success of your next implementation.